Here are some Adventist Barbie doll ideas that we wish existed:
- Health-Conscious Barbie – This Barbie doll would be an Adventist health nut, with a gym bag and a water bottle always in hand. She would come with a mini vegan cookbook and a Fitbit to track her steps. She would also have a removable Fitbit tan line on her wrist!
- Pathfinder Barbie – This Barbie doll would come equipped with her own Pathfinder uniform and honor sash. She would also come with her own Pathfinder manual, Bible, and a mini projector to show Pathfinder slideshows.
- Potluck Organizer Barbie – This Barbie doll would be the perfect potluck organizer, with her own sign-up sheet, potluck labels, and even a miniature Sabbath School quarterly. She would also come with a miniature vegan cookbook and apron.
- Missionary Barbie – This Barbie doll would be dressed in her missionary outfit and come with a Bible, a mini evangelism pamphlet, and a map of the world to mark all of her mission trips. She would also have a collection of small souvenirs from all of the places she has visited.
- Pastor Barbie – This Barbie doll would be dressed in pastor’s garb and come with a mini pulpit, Bible, and sermon notes. She would also come with a miniature hymnal and a collection of sermons to choose from.
- Adventist College Barbie – This Barbie doll would come dressed in her Adventist college sweatshirt and carrying a mini backpack full of books. She would also come with a mini laptop to work on her theology papers and a small decaf coffee mug for those late-night study sessions.
- Church Pianist Barbie – This Barbie doll would come dressed in her finest church attire and carrying a miniature piano bench. She would also come with a mini hymnal and a collection of Sabbath hymns to play on her miniature piano.
You’ve had your fix of satire. Now head over to Adventist Today for current events updates, analysis and opinion on all things Adventist.
(Visited 301 times, 1 visits today)