Here are 10 ways to get your pastor to wrap up his Sabbath sermon:
- Hold up a sign that says “The End is Near” to signal that it’s time to wrap up.
- Send a text message to your pastor with the message “SERMON OVER” in all caps.
- Start a slow clap that gradually builds in volume until your pastor takes the hint and ends the sermon.
- Make a paper airplane and fly it towards the pulpit to get the pastor’s attention.
- Pretend to fall asleep in the front row, complete with snoring noises.
- Put on a clock costume and dance around the sanctuary to indicate that time is running out.
- Play a recording of a loud buzzer or alarm to signal that it’s time to wrap up.
- Bring a megaphone and shout “Amen!” loudly and repeatedly until the pastor gets the hint.
- Hold up a sign that says “Cut to the chase!” to encourage the pastor to get to the point.
- Pass out snacks to the congregation, signaling that it’s time for the sermon to end so everyone can enjoy some refreshments.