Make Adventists Smile!
- Sharp rise in cost of haystack chips forces cancellation of Oshkosh Pathfinder Camporee
- Adventists rate Sabbath afternoon naps as favorite non-salvational faith benefit
- Slide show: Ellen G. White's top looks
- La Sierra taking suggestions for next church belief to question
- Slide Show: Great Moments from Cradle Roll
- About BarelyAdventist
- Adventists named 'World's Worst Dancers'
PASADENA, Calif --- Sabbath afternoon naps are one of the most treasured benefits of being an Adventist if a recent survey of 10,000 Adventists from around the world are to be believed. The Read more [...]
BERRIEN SPRINGS, Mich. --- For the first time in the event's history, the International Pathfinder Camporee held in Oshkosh, Wisconsin has been canceled over a supplies issue. Plans for Read more [...]
Rob and Kristen Davis believe that the secret to what they call a "long and fuss-free marriage" can be summed up in two words: No kissing. "We are proud to say that we did not kiss once Read more [...]
LOMA LINDA, Calif. --- Weeks away from the start of a new school year, Loma Linda University Dental Hygiene students staged a huge protest today against what they are calling a "grossly unbalanced Read more [...]
San Antonio, Tex. --- "We'll be shaking things up a little in San Antonio," said Dave Bailey, event manager of the 2015 General Conference World Session. The session was originally scheduled Read more [...]