Make Adventists Smile!
- Slide show: Ellen G. White's top looks
- 2015 San Antonio General Conference Session moved to water park
- Dental Hygiene students furious that less than 50% of Loma Linda curriculum handles dating
- Adventist university admissions criteria to include academics
- 'The Sound of Music' officially approved for Sabbath viewing
- About BarelyAdventist
- All baptismal candidates to be scanned for tattoos
LOMA LINDA, Calif. --- Weeks away from the start of a new school year, Loma Linda University Dental Hygiene students staged a huge protest today against what they are calling a "grossly unbalanced Read more [...]
San Antonio, Tex. --- "We'll be shaking things up a little in San Antonio," said Dave Bailey, event manager of the 2015 General Conference World Session. The session was originally scheduled Read more [...]
SILVER SPRING, Md. --- The Adventist Accrediting Association has decided to require minimum academic requirements of students applying to Adventist universities. The historic move is sure Read more [...]
SILVER SPRING, Md. --- Baptismal candidates have an extra hurdle to clear in the process of joining the church. In addition to the ambitious series of Bible studies most candidates experience, Read more [...]
DULUTH, Ga. --- Cody Huckley, a 16-year-old Adventist junior at Atlanta Adventist Academy, has begun touring churches around the country with a burning message he's titled All We Need is Drums. Cody Read more [...]
This gallery contains 14 photos.
Take a peek at Ellen G. White’s most popular poses. Eat your heart out, America’s Next Top Model! Continue reading