Make Adventists Smile!
- MTV's 'The Real World' announces Great Lakes Adventist Academy as next season's location
- Slide Show: 10 Adventist status symbols
- Canadian University College abandons status as 'Most Confusingly-Named School in Adventism'
- General Conference formally apologizes for banishing Ellen White to Australia
- About BarelyAdventist
- Southwestern Adventist University claims a graduate has found a job
- New Hope Channel Late Night Show to air at 6:30 PM
SILVER SPRING, Md. --- Thousands of dedicated Hope Channel viewers are getting ready to set their electric blankets to medium, brew cups of Postum and spread healthy dollops of soy cheese Read more [...]
VAN NUYS, Calif. --- In a radical departure from its usual urban locations, MTV's The Real World reality show has chosen to shoot its 31st season at Great Lakes Adventist Academy in Cedar Read more [...]
Red Bluff, Calif. --- A wave of confusion and finger-pointing has hit the congregation of Central Adventist Church. Members in the know say it all started when traveling evangelist Fred Durbar Read more [...]
ALBERTA, Canada --- Administrators at Canadian University College waited for students to leave for Christmas break to announce that the school was abandoning its long-held status as 'Most Read more [...]
A new brand of vegetarian cheese has just hit the shelves of Adventist Book Centers. Marketed as a "multi-purpose product", Durocheeze is not only a "delicious" cheese substitute but also Read more [...]
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. --- Adventists in the Loma Linda are have been flocking to San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino, a huge gaming complex close to the university. The traditional Adventist Read more [...]
RIVERSIDE, Calif. --- In an absolute first for Seventh-day Adventism, La Sierra University Church has added a camel to its pastoral staff. Abu the Camel made his debut appearance this week Read more [...]