Make Adventists Smile!
- Pentatonix to headline at GC San Antonio
- Slide Show: 10 Adventist status symbols
- Adventist anti-women's ordination campaigners struggle with whole 'woman co-founder thingy'
- Slide show: How to dance like an Adventist
- Brian McKnight assumes Oakwood University presidency
- Amazing Fact: Doug Batchelor to join Dancing with the Stars
- MTV's 'The Real World' announces Great Lakes Adventist Academy as next season's location
SAN ANTONIO, Texas --- Wildly popular a capella group Pentatonix has been booked to perform at this summer's July 2-11 General Conference session in San Antonio. The group, formed in 2011, Read more [...]
The following are some ways that Adventists attempt to get their groove on. Be forewarned: It's often not pretty. Read more [...]
RIVERSIDE, Calif. --- Shivering students, wrapped in layers of bulky winter clothing at Adventist colleges across the nation are being treated to what many consider to be infuriating La Sierra Read more [...]
GLENDALE, Calif. --- Although it hasn't been an easy journey getting to this point, Michelle Turner says that the next time that Ed from church asks her out, she might actually say yes. Turner Read more [...]
With over 30 fineable offenses on the books, Southern Adventist University presents a beautifully varied menu of ways for starving students to use their hard-earned cash. Although we contemplated listing every single fine, the list was eye-crossingly boring so we have opted instead to show some of the highlights. Enjoy! Read more [...]
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. --- Mere months away from an historic vote on women's ordination at this summer's San Antonio-based General Conference Session, campaigners against women's ordination are Read more [...]